Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Compatible with Alexa, Mopping System, Boost Intellect, Virtual Boundary Supported, 2000Pa Suction, Super-Thin, Upgraded Robotic Vacuums, Cleans Hard Floor to Carpet
Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Voice & App Controls: Use the Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant voice commands to conveniently start and stop cleaning. Use the smart App to control your R750 robot vacuum cleaner, monitor real-time cleaning/battery power/accessories status, customize cleaning modes/mopping levels/schedule cleaning, control cleaning direction, finds your robot effortlessly, and get access to our online support service whenever you need.
- Boost-Intellect Technology: R750 robot vacuum cleaner supports boost-intellect technology, enables it automatically increase suction power within seconds when carpet is detected, moves effortlessly from hard-surface floor to carpet, once off the carpet, normal suction returns. Upgrade vacuums up to 2000pa Max pure power suction strength for an impressive clean.
- Intelligent Mopping Cleaning System : R750 robot vacuum cleaner adopts latest mopping technology, equipped with an electronically controlled water pump, automated monitor and control the water level according to the dryness and humidity of the floor without spillage, you can get to enjoy a completely clean home from a intelligent mopping system.(a water tank and cleaning mop cloth included)
- Virtual Boundary Compatible: Coredy R750 Robot Vacuum Cleaner is compatible with virtual boundary, specialized new upgraded sensors detect Boundary Strips to ensure your robot only cleans the areas you want, 2×6.6ft boundary strips included in the package.
- What You Get: An R750 robotic vacuum cleaner, plus an array of vacuum cleaner accessories: 2x 6.6ft magnetic boundary strips, 4x side brushes, 1x extra HEPA filter, 1x remote control (2 AAA batteries included), 1x charging dock, 1x AC power adapter, and 1x cleaning tool. (Warmly note: please kindly note the Coredy R750 is the upgrade version of R700, it owns the upgraded app, you can use the mopping function.)